bakayaro onna's mindless ramblings, rants and raves banner

:: bakayaro onna's mindless ramblings, rants & raves ::

a sort of journal of comments, artwork, writings, links, etc. to spread the mad multimedia woman's mania...
:: welcome to bakayaro onna's mindless ramblings, rants & raves ::

:: blogger.com | contact b-onna | planet witzend | onna's creative crap blog ::

"What are YOU looking at, onna?"

-original artwork by the onna herself - all rights reserved
Current Mood
The current mood of byo at www.imood.com


[::..Pending Next Poll..::]
placeholder for next poll
poupeegirl fashion brand community
The majority of my Anime links will contain YAOI, so if you are uncomfortable with gay relationships, DO NOT LOOK AT THESE SITES!!!
Blog/Journal Friends
:: Dasia
:: Joules
:: Lia
:: Lolita
:: Lutra
:: Stoopid Rat
:: Talon
Some of my Haunts
:: Artists Cafe Oekaki BBS
DBZ Fanfic & Fanart Links
:: A Stack of Stuff
:: B-chan's Homepage
:: For-Chan's Cookies
:: Fringe of Society
:: The Hentai Institute
:: Jiggler's Cauldron
:: The Yaoi Hotel
:: The Zone
Gravitation Links
:: anti nostalgic
:: bad-luck.net
:: Contrary Perfection
:: Critical Visage
:: Dare to Dream
:: « # Gravi Logs ? »
:: Gravitation
:: gurabiteshiyon.net
:: heartless
:: In the Moonlight
:: Kiss Shining
:: nanoda
:: Natural Songs - Gravity World
:: Shinimegami's Gravitation Lair
:: Yuki Eiri dot net
Boy Meets Boy
:: Boy Meets Boy - official site
:: Whee! I'm Naked! - fansite
Ai no Kusabi Links
:: ainokusabi.com
:: Alex's Ai no Kusabi
:: Katze no Miko's
Ai no Kusabi Hall
:: Ai No Kusabi Gallery and Links
:: Ai No Kusabi detailed story synopsis at aestheticism.net
:: SteelSong's Ai No Kusabi
:: Tanagura.org
Yami no Matsuei Links
:: Bleeding Moon
:: Compulsion
:: Paperthin Pleasures
:: Thera's Yami no Matsuei
:: Yami no Matsuei Keepers List
Amazing Artists
Anime or Otherwise
:: Ashura's Original Art Gallery
:: Aya Braeden
:: Bishonenworks
:: Fukagawa
:: lunaris is now black lily
:: Broken Toys
:: Dark Natasha
:: Dragon Dreams
:: Dragoness's Lair
:: Fur, Wings and Other Things
:: Julie Dillion
:: Kate Cox Chain Mail Designs
:: Krayel Art Studios
:: LivLiv's Room
:: Megatokyo
:: Mia Tavonatti
:: Mirabilia
:: Natural Songs
:: Paint Pixel
:: Prophet's Hall
:: The Rainbow Pawprint
:: Sankaizok
:: Stover Arts
:: Told in a Garden
:: Your Wings are Mine
Other Friends
:: dada-disco
:: The Free Lancers
:: Kai's Domain
:: Raddittzu's Anime Playground
:: Thomasville Central
Helpful Things
:: Anime News Network:
look up stuff!
:: The Best for Converting Languages:
Altavista's Babelfish
:: Convert Lengths/Distances
:: Online English to Japanese/Japanese to English Dictionary
:: What Time is it Where YOU Live?
:: Test your 216 colours!

:: Friday, June 06, 2003 ::

glee

Oh, the joys of notepad. Let's you write all sorts of things and with just a little knowledge you can code a webpage! It makes small files, rides around on a floppy and I can work on it as my hands allow.

words and such

Joules, glad you liked that lost words article! rat thought you might it amusing! And I am envious of your access to that "Victorian" dictionary. rat laughed about the watermelon entry and still mentions it.

Oh yeah, and the river trip looked like a lot of fun! I can imagine rat wanting to go on it. For some reason he likes these kinds of things, which is strange since he is not one to do the beach or other water-type adventures.

from Joules' blog:

ROFLMAO!!! Sneaked a peek at my Welsh dictionary. No Raddish, alas, but Rabbit is cwningen. And Carrot is moron... (I'm sayin' nuffink...)

Made me laugh so hard!!!

health

I think it is a bit weird how situations happening to my online friends are mirrored with people around me here. Joules' husband, Ken, is currently dealing with the same health issues my workmate Steve's wife just finished dealing with. Good news is she has a clean bill of health and now all she has to do is to go in for checkups periodically, since the crap likes to hide in cells.

Now Talon is dealing with a colonoscopy and that's something Steve is getting ready to have done himself.

Okay, no one get pregnant or Steve will be up the creek! heheh...

FYI: I AM worried about you, Talon...

Resting my hands this week has helped a tiny bit. Been hand-writing on the story-that-would-not-end a little bit. Amazing the errors I am finding after being away from it for over a month. At this rate it may be done by Xmas... but don't hold your breath.

Zorun

Ah, the Zorun issue. Well, I happen to like Zorun, Mahrayne and Kelapa together, the three of them. I have a special fondness for the menage a trois concept since I was in just that kind of relationship for about four months. Yep, a relationship. Since that probably will never happen in the storyline (possessive monkeys) I will just let the story go on its merry way and enjoy it.

Bruce!

Oh, how yummy is THAT boy, Joules! Evan is eyeing him so watch out! I am SO envious of your foreshortening skills!

Oekaki

rat is looking into getting an oekaki board set up at witzend since we have the space to do so. Mostly it will be for me so I am not limited to one drawing per day as I am currently at the board I frequent. Then I could work on the skills at my leisure. And maybe convince Joules and Xero Sky to draw there *nudge* so they can get their feet wet without having so many eyes looking at them at the big boards. Of course, nightswan-sensei is ALWAYS welcome and will make me work harder just by seeing the marvels she can do with the software.

Picky eating

Best not let the cubs know the rat is a picky eater, Lutra. Then they will think they can get away with it as adults! Have a nice trip!








:: spewed by bakayaro onna 2:03 PM [+] ::



|
...................................................................................................................

[::..archive at bottom..::]
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Addison Airport (close to Richardson, TX)The WeatherPixie
Status:
old fart & genuine geezer

Overall Obsession:
the love of my soul & heart, my koibito, Crockett
(aka Stoopid Rat)

Latest Obsessions:
Gravitation yaoi fanfic & fanart

my Wacom tablet

drawing oekaki

Saiyuki

Ai no Kusabi (yaoiX100)

Yami no Matsuei

ZechsXDuo Gundam Wing yaoi

Dragonball Z

Profession:
Instigator & troublemaker

Click for Theme Song Lyrics

Thanks:
--> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!

--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.

--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.

--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's and her own stories.

--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.

--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of doujinshi! *LOL*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[::..archive..::]
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?